International conference & expo on biochips and fabrication techniques
BioCHIP Berlin is an annual event focuses on technologies and applications of microfluidics in all related sectors. Our goal is to make this forum an event of innovation excellence, attractive to both industry and academia. Demonstrate expertise, see device up and running, and establish new contacts, the show floor will provide companies engaged in development on/and the use of microsystems to share and discuss their most recent findings and understandings of microfluidic platforms, fabrication techniques, system integration and emerging applications for life sciences.
Running concurrently to the exhibition is the technology conference. A broad array of scientific tracks will cover diverse topics and attract researchers and practicing engineers from different disciplines to interact and exchange their latest results.
Topic: BioChips & Solutions
- Micro- and Nanofluidic systems, components and accessories.
- Organ-, body- and disease-on-a-chip systems.
- Biosensors, BioMEMS/NEMS.
- Micro-Drops and digital microfluidics.
- Miniaturized and portable microfluidic systems.
- System Integration in microfluidics.
- Workflow automation.
- Instruments and consumables.
- Novel micro/nano fabrication methods and process technologies.
- 3D Printing in microfluidics.
- Automate design, modeling and simulation.
- Microfabrication devices.
- Emerging materials.
- Applications of micro and nano technologies.
- Modular manufacturing strategy.
- Inspection and testing, process control.
- Prototyping, development and volume manufacturing services.